Nutrition by Brittany LLC
Nutritionist/Dietitian, RDN, CSR, CDN
As an experienced Registered Dietitian I focus on disease prevention and progression with food and lifestyle changes. I am a specialist in renal nutrition and have a strong background in caring for patients with kidney disorders, heart health, diabetes, pregnancy and lactation, thyroid disorders and gastrointestinal disorders.
I have spent years working in some of the top rated hospitals and have shifted towards working more closely with my clients. Focusing on disease prevention and progression with a healthful lifestyle. I am an experienced cook and will offer realistic and manageable ways to improve your health with food. .
I will do home visits to make it easier on my clients.
Health and wellness are within your reach. Call or Email Nutrition by Brittany LLC now - (916) 347-9837
- School: University of California, Davis
- Year Graduated: 2009
- License and State: 1034193 Colorado
Accepted Insurance Plans
- American Specialty Health
- BlueCross and/or BlueShield
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Degree: University of California / BS in Clinical Nutrition
- Certificate: Commission on Dietetic Registration / Specialist in Renal Nutrition
- Certificate Date: 2013
- License No. and State: 007314 State of New York
- Diet and Nutrition
- Prenatal Nutrition
- High Blood Pressure
- Celiac Disease
- Digestive Issues
- Postpartum Nutrition
- Renal Issues
- Weight Management
- Registered Dietitian
- Grocery Store Tours / Shopping
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Menu Planning
- Mindful Eating
- Nutrition Coaching
- Nutrition Counseling