Physical Therapist, PT, DPT, OCS
My clients are athletes looking to get back in the game without medications or surgery. Whether your sport is competitive bodybuilding, CrossFit, or just being a weekend warrior, we're here to help. Most of our folks have tried other treatments, and have found that the typical medical model doesn't quite meet all of their needs. We have broken away from the typical model to focus on quality, and solve to two biggest concerns people have with their healthcare provider...Time, and Attention. We spend a full hour one-on-one with every client, every session to make sure they get the quality, efficient care they deserve.
By focusing on giving people the time and attention they deserve, we get people back in the game in an average of 5 sessions. My personal passion as a former baseball player is shoulder rehabilitation and helping folks avoid joint replacement surgeries due to arthritis. I am a Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist.
If you're frustrated with your current inability to function properly and need some assistance in hitting your ambitious goals, we can help. Call us for a Complimentary Discovery Session (636)686-0503. No waiting room, no PT taking notes during your appointment, no other patients distracting your PT. You and your therapist, one-on-one, focused on your goals.
- Cost per Session: $67 - $214
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Judice Sports & Rehab is not contracted with any insurance providers. We have found this to be a very good thing for you, the client.
Email me or call (636) 242-5372 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- School: Saint Louis University
- Year Graduated: 2014
- License and State: 2014027053
- Board Certification: Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Frozen Shoulder
- Pain Management
- Sports Medicine
- Avoiding replacement surgery- knee, hip, shoulder
- Back Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Overhead athletes- CrossFit, baseball, volleyball
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Manual Therapy
- Online Physical Therapy/Telemedicine
- Deep Connective Tissue Massage
- Deep Muscle Therapy
- Integrative Manual Therapy
- Joint Manipulation
- Joint Mobilization
- Muscle Energy Technique
- Myofascial Release
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Spinal Decompression
- Strain/Counter Strain
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Trigger (or Myodysneuric) Point Therapy