Exercise and Sports Nutritionist that focuses on individualized eating plans to stave off medical conditions and ailments that may hinder one quality of life. Experience in helping people who are sedentary to an active lifestyle such as diabetes, hypertension, high blood pressure, arthritis, etc.
Specialty includes: hypertension, muscle atrophy, weight management, habit, and lifestyle change. strength training protocol.
Integrating a healthy lifestyle takes discipline and a consistent game plan. Also, incorporating a positive support team and proactive methods can assist with goal achievement. Overall, health and wellness is not only a physical state but a way of life.
- Session Fee: $100 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
- Years in Practice: 11 Years
- Certificate: Health Coach Institute
- School: Lincoln University
Some of his community engagement affiliations include Enon Tabernacle Church, Community College of Philadelphia, and Albert Einstein Hosp.
- Membership: National Association of Nutrition Professionals / 4190
- Member Since: 2022
- Diet and Nutrition
- Health Coaching
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight Management
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Grocery Store Tours / Shopping
- Menu Planning
- Nutrition Coaching
- Nutrition Counseling
- Supervision of Food Preparation
Walter Earl Copeland II