Do you want to change your relationship with food? I am here to help. I strive to show a client that their nutrition is not a number on the scale but how they are nourishing and moving their body. I aim to show clients that it is ok to have xxx and not feel guilty about it later.
I specialize in eating disorders, diabetes management and other nutrition-related concerns.
Do you have other professionals as part of your team (therapists, physicians)? I will work closely with all members of your team to ensure a solid collaboration for your success.
Call or Email Stephanie Ayala for a free 15 minute consultation now - (301) 857-1585
- Session Fee: $140 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
I'm not currently in-network with any insurance providers but offer clients a statement after the session they can use for reimbursement.
Email me or call (301) 857-1585 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- License: Maryland / DX3109
- School: James Madison University
- Year Graduated: 2009
- Certificate: Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics / Child and Adol. Wt Management
- Certificate Date: 2011
- Certificate: Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics / 1020431
- Certificate Date: 2009
- Eating Disorders
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Consultant Dietitian
- Registered Dietitian
- Intuitive Eating
- Menu Planning
- Mindful Eating
- Non-Diet Approach
- Nutrition Counseling
Last Modified: 15 Mar 2023