Natalie Mundt is a Registered Dietitian holding Bachelor’s degrees in both Dietetics and Communication from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Natalie specializes in the area of eating disorders and disordered eating. Natalie takes a non-diet approach in her counseling. She believes all foods fit into a healthy eating plan and that moderation is key in achieving optimal health and a positive relationship with both food and exercise. In addition to her dietitian credential, Natalie got certified as a Group Fitness Instructor through the American Council on Exercise in 2020.
Through individual counseling, Natalie is able to help foster meaningful and lasting change while tailoring your treatment plan to meet your individual needs. Natalie is committed to joining and supporting you on your recovery journey!
Nourish Me Nutrition Therapy is in-network with most major insurance companies. Natalie has day, evening, and weekend availability and provides services both in-person and virtually (telemedicine).
- Cost per Session: $120+
Accepted Insurance Plans
- American Specialty Health
- Beech Street
- BlueCross and/or BlueShield
- Horizon Healthcare
- Out of Network
We ask that you verify your insurance benefits for Nutrition Counseling. We ask call to verify your benefits.
Email me or call (215) 716-1650 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- License: Pennsylvania / DN006996
- School: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- Year Graduated: 2015
- Certificate: American Council on Exercise Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Membership: The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Eating Disorders
- Diet and Nutrition
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Registered Dietitian
- Grocery Store Tours / Shopping
- Intuitive Eating
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Menu Planning
- Mindful Eating
- Motivational Interviewing
- Non-Diet Approach
- Nutrition Counseling
- Nutrition Therapy