Nutritionist/Dietitian, MS, RD, CSO, LD
Are you struggling with a cancer diagnosis, excess body weight or digestive troubles and confused about all the information out there? You aren't sure what to eat to fight disease, heal and live a vibrant life?
I can help. I have nearly a decade of experience working with individuals with cancer or at high risk for cancer to beat their prognosis without giving up family dinners or foods you enjoy. Together, we'll implement an ideal eating plan to fight disease and enjoy life, improve energy levels, achieve a healthy body weight and restore good digestion.
I am experienced and I can help with specific, clear steps that you can implement today.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- School: Case Western Reserve University
- Year Graduated: 2010
- License and State: LD - 6668 Ohio
- Cost per Session: $100 - $300
Pay By: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
I do not accept insurance and require upfront payment. I can provide a bill to submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
Email me or call (216) 250-8818 with questions.
- Certificate: Commission on Dietetic Registration / 1021337
- Certificate Date: 2015
- Membership: Institute for Functional Medicine
- Member Since: 2018
- Weight Management
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Corporate Wellness
- Cancer Prevention, Symptom Management
- Cancer Survivorship
- Elders (65+)
- Functional Medicine Nutritionist
- Integrative Nutritionist
- Registered Dietitian
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Nutrition Counseling
- Nutrition Therapy