Janai Meyer Nutrition & Lactation LLC
Nutritionist/Dietitian, RDN, LD, IBCLC, CCE, RYT
I've been where you are as parent and caregiver. There are numerous places online to gather information and prepare for life changes like living with Diabetes or the birth and feeding your new baby. These big threshold life events, Ask yourself how many hours I am willing to scroll the internet and what knowledge counts, and what will help me personally? With over 20 years of experience and hundreds of well, & happy clients & families, I am here to provide personal care for you. So let's get you ready!
I offer two interrelated specialities. Diabetes Program & Prenatal & Breastfeeding support . I mentor perinatal parents to confidently breast/chest feed their infants by honoring baby-led feeding and emphasizing their self-care to minimize stress, fatigue, pain, and other infant feeding issues during the first year.
Unlike conventional advice and recommendations that do not account for the hunger and fullness cues from the infant and the individual unique needs of the breastfeeding mother and baby, I help my clients learn how to connect with their baby uncovering their inner wisdom while building trust in their ability to feed, nurture and care for themselves & baby.
Call or Email Janai Meyer Nutrition & Lactation LLC for a free phone consultation now - (907) 220-9920
- Cost per Session: $125 - $275
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and/or BlueShield
Insurance Billable Breastpump. Superbills are available. Please contact your insurance to check coverage.
Email us or call (907) 220-9920 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 24 Years
- License: Alaska / 850411
- Board Certification: International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
With 24 yrs professional experience & firsthand struggles as a new parent,I offer unmatched proven, passionate &personal support & care .
- Certificate: ADCES / 12132019
- Certificate Date: 2019
- Certificate: Certified Childbirth Educator (Mentor) / 20200405
- Certificate Date: 2021
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Prenatal Nutrition
- Postpartum Nutrition
- Breast & Chest Feeding, Gestational Diabetes,
- Childbirth Education and Birth support (doula)
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 5)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
- Certified Childbirth Educator (mentor)
- Consultant Dietitian
- Family Nutritionist
- Functional Medicine Nutritionist
- Integrative Nutritionist
- Metabolic Testing
- Registered Dietitian
- Registered Nutritionist
- Diet Therapy
- Intuitive Eating
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Mindful Eating
- Motivational Interviewing
- Non-Diet Approach
- Nutrition Coaching
- Nutrition Counseling
- Nutrition Therapy
- Satter Institute