Health issues such as diabetes, heart disease, and renal disease can be managed with a healthy lifestyle diet. Once the healthy lifestyle diet is maintained, weight loss can be achieved also.
Let us help you on your healthy nutrition journey! We have skills in various areas such as meal plans if you need a guide but we also serve the needs for corporate and industry nutrition as well. Students interested in the nutrition profession can also complete an accredited dietetic internship here with Diet To Lifestyle Dietetic Internship!
We want to heap you get on the right path to a healthy lifestyle!
Call or Email Diet To Lifestyle LLC for a free 15 minute consultation now - (470) 781-9171
Pay By: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and/or BlueShield
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- License: Georgia / LD004083
- School: Central Michigan University
- Year Graduated: 2017
- Membership: The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Weight Management
- Diet and Nutrition
- Corporate Wellness
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 5)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Clinical Dietitian
- Consultant Dietitian
- Registered Dietitian
- Grocery Store Tours / Shopping
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Menu Planning
Last Modified: 6 Sep 2022
Diet To Lifestyle LLC