Nutritionist/Dietitian, MS, RD, LDN
If you're looking for a simple and delicious approach to nutrition, then you've come to the right place! I specialize in helping people establish a healthier relationship with food that results in better controlling blood sugars, reducing cholesterol, achieving a healthy weight and improving digestion. I provide recipes and meal planning, cooking classes, and constant feedback along the way to help you reach your goals.
There is no one-size-fits-all diet as everyone has unique nutrition needs. We will work together to come up with a personalized nutrition plan that will transform your health so you can start living the life you love.
I am accepting new clients and am available for virtual nutrition sessions. I offer a free 20-minute phone call so we can discuss your health goals and determine the best plan of action for you.
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- School: Florida State University
- Year Graduated: 2011
- License No. and State: 1236 South Carolina
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Discover, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and/or BlueShield
- Can provide you with a Superbill for reimbursement
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Degree: Florida State Univeristy / MS in Nutrition
- Year graduated: 2011
- Degree: Florida State Univeristy / BS in Dietetics
- Year graduated: 2009
- Weight Management
- Renal Issues
- Digestive Issues
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Wellness Counseling
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Registered Dietitian
- Grocery Store Tours / Shopping
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Menu Planning
- Mindful Eating
- Non-Diet Approach
- Nutrition Coaching