Andrea Rae O'Donnell
Nutritionist/Dietitian, RDN, LDN
Andrea Rae O'Donnell is not currently accepting new clients.
I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor specializing in child nutrition, eating disorders, disordered eating and Intuitive Eating. I believe every individual deserves to have a peaceful relationship with food and their body, and I join my clients on their journey to find food freedom.
I provide nutrition counseling utilizing a compassionate, client-centered approach. I help clients explore how their thoughts and feelings about food align with their values and goals in life. I utilize a non-diet approach which acknowledges that food is one of many factors influencing health.
If you are searching for a provider to join you on a path to trust in your body then I would be honored to join you.
- Years in Practice: 12 Years
- School: Middle Tennessee State University
- Year Graduated: 2007
- License and State: 164004962
- Cost per Session: $110 - $160
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and/or BlueShield
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Certificate: Commission on Dietetic Registration / 983479
- Certificate Date: 2008
- Certificate: Association for Size Diversity and Health / Member in Good Standing
- Certificate Date: 2018
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Diet and Nutrition
- Eating Disorders
- Wellness Counseling
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 5)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor
- Family Nutritionist
- Registered Dietitian
- Registered Nutritionist
- Intuitive Eating
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Mindful Eating
- Non-Diet Approach
- Nutrition Counseling
- Nutrition Therapy