Omana Natural Wellness Center, LLC
Naturopath, PhD, MPH
Specializing in Women's Wellness and family (men & kids) to improve your health. Now more than ever, people around the world are realizing it’s time to step into a new way of being in our bodies — one filled with more ease, resilience and vibrant wellness. It all starts with energy. Energy underlies all physical manifestations. I can support you to energetically improve imbalances, infirmities, and stressors — no matter where in the world you are located. Together we’ll work to create a practical yet powerful plan to get your body, mind and soul back into balance and stronger than ever.
Some of the things we can work on are energy, nutritional concepts, resilience, wellness, mood, weight, annoying symptoms, and more. If you’re looking for natural support for your wellness issues, look no further. I am committed to the highest standards of ethics, respect, accountability with scientific professionalism and courtesy during every visit.
First visit: we grant $45 credit applied to the recommended protocol. Our protocols are easy to implement interventions to renew your wellness and improving your health naturally - you’ll be able to start using it right away. We have over 90% of improvement rate. Our relaxed facility will remind us of the good days of natural and healthy family life.
Health and wellness are within your reach. Call or Email Omana Natural Wellness Center, LLC now - (281) 712-6906
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
- School: University of Texas Health Science Center
- Year Graduated: 1990
- Board Certification: AAMA:41643112
- Degree: Texas Chiropractic School/KCNH / PhD in Natural Health
- Degree: The University of Texas Health Science Center of Houston / Master of Public Health
- Weight Management
- Emotional Wellbeing
- BioEnergy work - Mind/Body/Soul
- Infirmities-Women's Wellness-Improving health
I also speak: Spanish
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 5)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Botanical Medicine
- Detoxification Programs
- Energy Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- Nutritional interventions.