Omana Natural Wellness Center, LLC
Naturopath, PhD, MPH, ND
Specializing in Women's Wellness Optimization to Improve Health (including men & kids) by enhancing peak performance, harmony, balance, and well-being. My practice is based on scientific research and applied modalities as neuro-physiology, wellness assessment, bio-energy interventions, individual nutritional and health promotion education. Now more than ever, people around the world know it is time to step into a new way of caring for our bodies and beyond. I can help you to improve imbalances, infirmities, resilience, wellness, mood, weight, annoying symptoms, and stressors — no matter where in the world you are located.
Together we will work to create a practical yet powerful wellness program to get you holistically balanced. Think of me as your natural wellness and nutritional consultant, I can help you to exponentially grow in all levels of your life. Eliminate what is blocking you, give yourself the opportunity to have a life experience with vitality.
Call for your 15 min free virtual session "Get to Know You". Our protocols are easy to implement - you will be able to start using them right away. Restore your wellness and improve your health naturally. We have over 90% of improvement rate in our center. Our relaxed facility will remind us of the good days of natural family life.
Health and wellness are within your reach. Call or Email Omana Natural Wellness Center, LLC now - (281) 712-6906
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
- School: University of Texas Health Science Center
- Year Graduated: 1990
- Board Certification: AAMA:41643112
- Degree: Texas Chiropractic School/KCNH / PhD in Natural Health
- Degree: The University of Texas Health Science Center of Houston / Master of Public Health
- Weight Management
- Emotional Wellbeing
- BioEnergy - Vitality#Mind#Body#Soul
- Infirmities-Women's Wellness/Health Optimization
I also speak: Spanish
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 5)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Botanical Medicine
- Detoxification Programs
- Energy Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- Nutritional interventions.