Naturopath, Ph.D., N.D., BsHN
Have you been diagnosed with or suspected of having Lyme Disease? Confused by the seemingly infinite advice on the best ways to eat and live? Do you want to heal your gut issues, inflammation, thyroid concerns, or depression? Have you been prescribed endless antibiotics for Lyme, or medications with horrible side effects? If you've answered "Yes!" to any of these questions, then let me help you. I was diagnosed with Lyme over a decade ago along with a severe autoimmune disease. I healed myself and have helped many patients recover using my proprietary protocol. Phone/Skype consultations available nationwide; no insurance.
NeuroLyme Disease; Autoimmune Conditions; Nutritional Consultations; Leaky Gut; Inflammation; Depression, Anxiety; Herbal Medicine; Emotional Wellness Counseling; Homeopathy; General Complementary and Alternative Health Care Options; Lifestyle Medicine.
I understand how challenging Lyme disease can be and I know what it takes to heal. We also know that it is important to have a healthy gut and microbiome as the basis for a strong immune system, and good emotional and physical health. Nutritional balancing can alleviate depression, anxiety, ADHD, and other emotional issues, as well as physical issues.
- Years in Practice: 15 Years
- School: College of Natural Health, Whole Health Medicine Institute; Floracopia Inc
- Year Graduated: 2004
- Avg Cost (per session): $120 - $250
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Accepted Payment Methods: ACH Bank transfer, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
- Degree: Clayton College of Natural Health / Holistic Nutrition Studies
- Year graduated: 2004
- Degree: College of Natural Health / Doctor of Natural Health
- Year graduated: 2004
- Certificate: Whole Health Medicine Institute / Health Care Provider
- Certificate Date: 2014
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Weight Management
- Lyme Disease Specialist; Epstein-Barr; Microbiome.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Digestive Disorders
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Pain Management
- Women's Health
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Anti-Aging Programs
- Ayurveda; Essential Oils; Energy Medicine.
- Botanical Medicine
- Energy Medicine
- Functional Medicine
- General Family Practice
- Herbal Medicine