I specialize in weight loss nutritional counseling, vegetarian/vegan, sports nutrition, and strength, balance, and flexibility training. It is important to like what you're eating, and it doesn't have to all be health food. We discuss what you can eat more than what you can't. People become overweight for reasons other than knowledge and eat for reasons other than nourishment. Nutrition counseling is an client-driven exploratory process that teaches a lot about you and why you do what you do. Most clients have tried other programs and want a tailored solution that is efficient.
I work a lot with those who have tried everything to get leaner both as a trainer and dietitian. This unique perspective has given me the chance to see in practice what really works and why. I also work with vegetarians, athletes, and those new to fitness.
As a flexible business offering a variety of services, we offer home visits, office visits (yours or mine), and virtual visits (Google Meet / webcam). Fitness assessments and personal training offered. It is important that we schedule effective services that work within your valuable time.
Health and wellness are within your reach. Call or Email Nutrition and Fitness Professional, LLC now - (281) 552-8525
- Session Fee: $110 per session
Pay by ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa, Wire
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Whole Health/Seton Health Alliance
- Beech Street
- BlueCross and/or BlueShield
- Empire BlueCross
- Friday Health Plans
- Please Call Your Insurance to Verify Your Benefits
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Sendero Health Plans (IdealCare, etc)
- Superior Health Plan (Ambetter, etc)
- Out of Network
Insurance is billed if you have a plan we are in-network with and you have the benefit. Email for script of questions to ask insurance.
Email us or call (281) 552-8525 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- License: Texas / DT83081
- School: The Pennsylvania State University
- Year Graduated: 2009
- Board Certification: Board Certified Obesity and Weight Management
2x Board Certified Specialist in: Obesity and Weight Management; Sports Dietetics. Received supervision in counseling for behavior change
- Certificate: Commission on Dietetic Registration / CSSD Board Cert Sports Dieteti
- Certificate Date: 2016
- Certificate: Commission on Dietetic Registration / CSOWM Board Cert Obesity/Weigh
- Certificate Date: 2017
Last Modified: 19 Mar 2023
Nutrition and Fitness Professional, LLC