My passion is helping those with digestive complaints, IBS and IBD to find a diet and lifestyle that mitigates or eliminates symptoms. I am also passionate about helping those experiencing autoimmune disease to find a diet that supports a healthy immune system while reducing inflammation associated with diet.
As an integrative nutritionist I look explore all aspects of your lifestyle. This includes diet, exercise, stress management and environmental factors that could be contributing to your symptoms.
The initial appointment includes a health history assessment and goal setting. You will walk away with a plan for dietary and lifestyle changes. Each return visit we will discuss what is working and what is not, re-evaluate goals and change any necessary components of your plan.
- Cost per Session: $50 - $150
Pay By: Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
- Years in Practice: 7 Years
- License: Maryland / DX3792
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Year Graduated: 2014
- Certificate: Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists / 17023
- Certificate Date: 2015