Manny OT & Associates
Occupational Therapist, OTRL
I pride myself on being child and family centered, on collaborating across disiciplines, and on recognizing each child's individual differences. I treat the whole child; not just on a functional level, but on a cognitive, emotional and social level as well.
- Years in Practice: 9 Years
- School: University of Illinois
- Year Graduated: 1998
- License and State: 056005548 Illinois
- Cost per Session: $150 - $200
Pay By: Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and/or BlueShield
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Children (6 to 10)
- Floor Time Approach
- Sensory Integration Approach