Leslie A Smith
Good communication skills are essential to succeed in work, academic, and social situations. As a speech/language pathologist, accent modification specialist, and former teacher, I strive to help each client realize his/her potential to its fullest. I have worked extensively with children of all ages exhibiting various speech disorders and delays, as well as with adults. I am ILP Compton certified as an accent modification specialist and am also available for corporate speech training in this area. We are all unique. An individual program is developed for each client.
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- School: California State at Northridge, Columbia Univ
- License No. and State: 41YS00603300 New Jersey
- Avg Cost (per session): $70 - $150
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
Accepted Payment Methods: Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Speech Pathologist
- Children (6 to 10)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- ILP certified accent mod.