The majority of people under my care, have chronic pain conditions, or autoimmune conditions for which they are seeking a more natural, or holistic approach for. I provide conservative management for Hypermobility conditions; Myofascial pain; Fibromyalgia; Slipped discs; and arthritis of the joints. PRP therapy for hair loss, Microneedling for acne scars. I am licensed to practice in Virginia and Maryland.
My goal is to provide you with holistic care, which determines the root cause of your illness, and provides you treatment which is tailored to your specific requirements. My ideal patient, is a person who wants to understand why they have developed a certain condition, and are seeking the most conservative and natural methods to treat it.
I have spent many years helping people who are often exhausted with trying to find effective treatments, whose side effects are not worse than the condition they are meant to treat. This has allowed me to develop empathy and patience when managing chronic or complex conditions. Please contact our practice, and I look forward to assisting with your health.
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
To allow focus on your care, our practice is a Direct Pay practice. Some insurance co. may reimburse you; I have an NPI number to provide.
Email us or call (571) 459-1035 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 16 Years
- License: Virginia / 0101240995
- School: Albert Einstein/Monetfiore Residency Program
- Year Graduated: 2006
- Board Certification: ABPMR
I am a Board certified Physician in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, who incorporates Integrated Medicine into her practice.
- Membership: LDN Foundation / Member in Good Standing
- Member Since: 2020
- Membership: AAPMR / Member in Good Standing
- Member Since: 2006
- Pain Management
- Chronic Fatigue
- Immune Diseases/Disorders
- Spinal Problems
- Auto/Work/Sports Injuries
- Back and Disc Problems
- Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Hair Loss
- Muscle Aches, Sprains and Strains
- Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Acne Treatment
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injection Therapy
- Skin Care Cosmetic Products
- Trigger Point Injections
Dr John's Best Health