Massage Therapist, LMT, LCSW
I enjoy working with clients who are spiritual, who want optimum health, and who want to benefit from my expertise in both Energy Medicine (primarily Cranio-Sacral Therapy and Trauma Healing therapies) and Psychotherapy. Your interest is holistic and body-centered, meaning we explore links between thoughts, emotions, spiritual insight and somatic (body) responses. Somatic work is especially helpful to assist with healing anxiety, grief, illness and trauma.
I specialize in body-centered healing, imagery. I am licensed in energy medicine and psychotherapy. I graduated from a 500-hour massage school, have 250+ hours of training in Cranio-Sacral Therapy. I am training in Alchemical Alignment, linking bodywork with talking to help heal trauma I have training in polarity therapy, and reflexology.
Very few health professionals in the DC area have licenses in both body-centered work and psychotherapy. My expertise is the ability to help you heal in a deeper, more comprehensive way, and to help you achieve a lighter, freer way of moving and operating in the world.
- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- School: Potomac Massage Training Institute
- Year Graduated: 1986
- License and State: MT107 District of Columbia
- Cost per Session: $100 - $120
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License No. and State: LC302735 DC Board of Social Work
- Certificate: Virginia Board of Nursing/Massage Therapy / 0019000532
- Certificate Date: 1999
- Pain Management
- Wellness and Prevention
- Emotional Wellbeing
Aches, Pains & Strains
- Nerve Pain
- Sleep Problems
- Chronic Fatigue
- Immune System
I also speak: French
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Biodynamic Cranio-Sacral Therapy
- CranioSacral Therapy
- Foot Massage
- Polarity Therapy
- Psychological Issues connected with the Body