Leila-Scott M Price
Acupuncturist, MAOM, LAc
I am a native Houstonian who earned my Master's degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from The American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine. Prior to my training in acupuncture and herbal medicine, I was a yoga instructor. I completed thorough, well-rounded teacher trainings with Robert Boustany as well as Ana Forrest. I now incorporate my knowledge of the breath, the body & finding balance ~ from the inside, out ~ to my acupuncture practice.
I also trained in the culinary arts at Le Cordon Bleu, Paris, after earning my Bachelor's degree from Vanderbilt University. My culinary degree informs my ability to work with my patients on food therapy as part of their care and healing journey.
Expect to be listened to and cared for when you visit me. It is an honor for me to build trust and a safe space for healing to occur with my patients. Come see me ~ I am eager to work with you on your journey toward health and balance.
- Cost per Session: $100 - $250
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Credit Cards
- Health Spending Account (HSA) Credit Cards
We will gladly provide you with a receipt which can be submitted to your health insurance carrier to seek reimbursement if you wish.
Email me or call (713) 568-9322 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- School: ACAOM
- Year Graduated: 2012
- License and State: AC01390 Texas
- Board Certification: Texas Medical Board
- Certificate: Vanderbilt University / Bachelor of Science
- Certificate Date: 1997
- Certificate: Boustany & Forrest Yoga / Le Cordon Bleu / Yoga Instructor / Culinary Deg
- Certificate Date: 2004
- Facial Acupuncture
- Back Pain
- Chronic Fatigue
- Neck Pain
- Pain Management
- Women's Health
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Auricular Acupuncture
- Chinese Acupuncture
- Five Element Acupuncture
- Oriental Medicine
- Electro acupuncture
- Food Therapy
- Gua Sha
- Herbal Medicine
- Herbal Medicine