- Years in Practice: 15+ Years
- License No. and State: 184468 New York
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
4 Boar Court
Suffern, New York 10901
- Osteopathic Physician
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 5)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
Barbara Gordon-Cohen has been Verified by HealthProfs.com
The information in the Health Professionals Directory is provided exclusively by participating health professionals. When you see this seal, it means HealthProfs.com has verified the following:
- The name and contact details of the professional
- That the professional's license, if applicable, is valid within the in which he or she practices
- That the professional is not subject to any license strictures preventing practice
HealthProfs.com verifies the information at the time a health professional is initially listed in the Health Professionals Directory and then upon expiration of the professional's credentials.
If you find any of the information in the Health Professionals Directoryto be inaccurate in any way, please tell us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
You assume full responsibility for the communications with any health professional you contact through the Health Professionals Directory. HealthProfs.com shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided in the Health Professionals Directory.
The Health Professionals Directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any health professionals it lists. Inclusion in the Health Professionals Directory does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission from the Health Professionals Directory imply HealthProfs.com disapproval. HealthProfs.com does not warrant or represent that the Health Professionals Directory or any part thereof is accurate or complete. HealthProfs.com disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.